Banner Health 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plans
We keep it simple with our three step service model: Goals. Solutions. Service.
We review your past experiences, current situation, gather information, and begin discussing your goals from now and into retirement.
As we move through the discovery process in our first meeting we also want to make sure several fundamentals are in place for your 401(k)/403(b) such as:
- Can you log into your account
- Update personal information
- Review/Change Contribution amounts
- View you balances
- View current allocations
Our second meeting we bring clarity for your path to retirement. We address the good, the bad, and the solutions.
We discuss ideas for your 401(k)/403(b) and other retirement income sources and/or investments such as:
- Are you maximizing your 401(k)/403(b)
- Are you saving enough
- Are you properly allocated
- What different timelines could look like for your retirement
- When you should begin your Social Security
- How to implement other savings/investments
- How to consolidate your old 401(k) / 403(b) plans
- Will you be able to live the lifestyle you want in retirement
We need to be reviewing your retirement plan on a regular basis. This clear communication helps us:
- Keep you goals up to date and on track
- Have your retirement accounts properly adjusted for your risk tolerance
- Stay current with your lifestyle
- Know about job promotions or job change
- Stay current with your Family's journey - Marriage/divorce, birth/death, moving, changing jobs
Advantages of working with an Advisor:
- In person retirement planning advice and support from a Certified Retirement Counselor ®
- Personalized investment strategies
- Integration and coordination with your outside assets
- Opportunity to reduce investment expense and managed risk
- Access to thousands of additional funds
- Continuous portfolio management bound by a fiduciary standard of care
Get started Today!
Call or email me for more information or to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.