WHY YOU SHOULD PLAN YOUR RETIREMENT WITH A CERTIFIED RETIREMENT COUNSELOR®
A Certified Retirement Counselor®:
- Is committed to high ethical standards and continuing education
- Has met examination and experience requirements
- Comprehends what today’s retirement plans and laws mean to you
- Understands the dynamics of life changing issues
- Can help them become retirement ready
- Identifies appropriate retirement saving and/or income strategies for your particular situation.
A Certified Retirement Counselor® Can Help You WIth Planning For:
- Retirement Accumulation
- Retirement Readiness
- Retirement Income
- Quality of Life Issues
- Managing Your 401(k), 457, 403(b)
- Roth and Traditional IRAs
- Rollover of Retirement Savings
Are You Wondering...
- Have I saved enough?
- Am I investing wisely?
- Will I be able to live the way I want in retirement?
- When can I retire?
- When should I retirement?
- When is it best for me to begin collecting Social Security?
- Will my money last as long as I do?
A Certified Retirement Counselor® can provide guidance you can trust.